Things were really tough this week. No, I don't mean my life is a wreck because I can't find my favorite shoes. I mean Fab's photos got mighty fierce, thanks to Madonna's Chopard ads and Naomi Campbell being banned by British Airways. Oh, and how can I forget power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's famous W magazine spread. Is it me or is it getting hot in here?!
Posts for April 13th 2008
New items are hardly ever included in the sales I've found and it kind of sucks being that I want to stay on top of my fashion game. In celebration of their move to New York, Rarechic is offering 25 percent off everything — and yes, that includes new and sale items. I'm jonesing for this Gryson Haylie bag on sale for $441 (originally $587) for Fall. So what are you waiting for?
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- If you haven't already, get a sneak peek at Elizabeth and James' Fall collection.
- Be sure to peruse all our Fab engagement week coverage.
- Speaking of celebrity fashion lines, get updated info on Whitney Port's upcoming line, Eve & A.
- Meet Fabcon: Zoe Kravitz.
- My new BFF is Shopbop. See the result of our new friendship!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- It's Spring shopping time! Peruse our favorite shoes, bags, dresses, and accessories.
- Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt a hot power couple or what?
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Did you hear? Naomi Campbell has been banned from British Airways.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Follow the fashion metamorphosis of the House of Chloé.
- Enter to win a Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony leopard tote!