It was wedding planning mania on Fab this week. From Lanvin's new bridal collection to Fab favorite famous wedding dresses to wedding trend alert: bows, fabulous bows, there was no escaping love. But there was some non-wedding-related eye candy for those who don't have bridezilla attached to their names . . . yet!
Posts for April 20th 2008
Here is a song that is groovy, baby. You'll remember this one. Though the Stereo MC's came and went, this song stayed with me. It's soulful and dance-inducing; it's the type of song I don't mind getting stuck in my head. It also happens to have a trance-like quality to it, so if you need to zone out for three minutes and 46 seconds, feel free. I do want to point out all the denim in the video, from baggy pants and the denim shirt-wearing lead singer to the funky backup singers and their Fab denim vests. I'm feeling the denim connection . . .
I swear the Look Book has gotten more and more Fab. Either you're all just so fashion forward or our styles are evolving together. Or both! We continue to love showcasing the Look of the Day but it's the weekend so here are the Looks of the Week!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
Remember the days when stacking tons of rubber bands on your wrist was the coolest? Well, those days are back with an updated twist. Check out these Accessories & Beyond Elastic Bracelets ($62); They're pretty cool, but would you pay that much for elastic?
- Yikes! What did you think of Mary-Kate Olsen as Jazzercise hippie chick?
- Be sure to peruse all our Fab wedding planning coverage.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Meet our favorite newlyweds: Beyonce & Jay-Z.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- It's Spring shopping time! Peruse our favorite shoes, bags, dresses, and accessories.
- Chat about what happened on this week's America's Next Top Model.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Meet super sweet Fabcon: Audrey Tautou.
- Here's an update on Nina Garcia and her ELLE departure!
- Fab met Barneys Simon Doonan this week!