We're a little old-school supermodel obsessed around here right now. Maybe it's because they're back, full force. From Linda Evangelista, whose going to replace Sasha as the new face of Prada (yay!), to Claudia Schiffer, to Kate Moss, our photos do a lot of telling about our latest loves. Although I fully embrace the newer faces in the business, it's always nice to see the girls — well, now women — whom I looked up to when I was younger.
Posts for April 27th 2008
FABTV is taking a new direction this week — let's not forget about important fashion/music/dance moments in film. It's these hybrids that sometimes make cinematic history. Flashdance anyone? But onto a less famous scene from a very famous film, the one, the only, The Breakfast Club. The song is so-so, but the moves are so groovy. Each character has their individual style that totally works with their persona. The Prom Queen is doing the quintessential '80s bounce kick, The Jock is working the air guitar, The Rebel is headbanging (naturally), The Basket Case is the most artistic of the bunch, and The Geek is, well, geeking out. Gotta love it.
You all really do get more Fab by the minute. I never cease to be impressed when I take a gander at the Look Book. This weekend you get five Fab gals in one — all sporting super Springy styles.
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Gossip Girl is back! Get the Upper East Siders faboo clothes and accessories!
- Be sure to peruse all our Fab wedding planning coverage.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Get a sneak peek of H&M's 2008 swim collection.
- It's Spring shopping time! Peruse our favorite shoes, bags, dresses, and accessories.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- It was Earth Day last week; did you do some good for Mother Earth?
- The big controversy of the week: this Tom Ford eyewear ad being banned in Italy.
- Which Kate Moss Vogue España cover is most Fab?