The 2009 Cruise collections have officially begun. OK, so it's not as big of an event as say, the Olympics, but in the sport of fashion, it's the time when dark colors and layering disappear and colors and skin come out. All it makes me want to do is take a glamorous vacation, complete with Oscars, Chanels, and Diors in my suitcase. Beyond resort, we debuted a new story, What Was She Thinking?!, so if you want a good laugh, check it out.
Posts for May 18th 2008
Let the sales begin! Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale, and this means it's time for you to update your underwear drawer. Bras are up to 25 to 50 percent off and panties are up to 25 to 60 percent discounted.
I've got my eye (and behind) on these Angels by Victoria's Secret Ruffle-Trim Bloomers ($8, originally $12). They would make me want to stay in my underwear all day long.
The Look Book was loaded with fun and fantastical outfits this week and you all deserve a round of applause. Clap, clap, clap. This weekend, I bring you five fabulous, summertime looks — congrats ladies!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Dream of jetsetting while perusing the 2009 Cruise collections.
- Gossip Girl is in full force. Get the Upper East Siders faboo clothes and accessories!
- Be sure to peruse all our Fab wedding-planning coverage.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Talk about what happened on this week's America's Next Top Model.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Don't miss my Sex and the City style slideshows and SATC interview with Jennifer Hudson!
- You know you want to know what's in my May Most Wanted.
- We've got the scoop on Cameron's wardrobe in What Happens in Vegas!
- Meet fierce Fabcon: Leigh Lezark.
- Did you love or hate the bold looks at the Cannes Film Festival?
You and I both went gaga for Target's latest designer collaboration — Rogan For Target — and now is your chance to make the fantasy a reality (melodramatic much?). Dash to your nearest Target store and online today and if you happen to see this sultry, green chic ensemble, pick it up for me will you? Nothing says sexy like an animal print bikini and loose black vest.