Something sweet happened this week — fashion went under . . . water, that is! It made me realize how much more vivid colors can be under the sea. Of course, fancy-schmancy cameras and Photoshop help, but still. We also had a slew of inspiring fashion ads this week; from Missoni in nature to Chanel Eyewear in the tropics to Topshop's latest Kate Moss collection.
Posts for May 25th 2008
Does anyone else seriously wish they were a superhero? I know I'm not alone, but sometimes I will settle for driving around a futuristic craft looking fierce with a slicked-back pony, liquid red lips, and a furry red vest. This video may be borderline Battlestar Galactica geeky but it's dope, OK. Shirley Manson was a diva in her own right, with her punky-posh style. But I love this song, too; it's got a good groove. Watch how the ka-booms in the video synchronize with the song. Special, indeed.
The Look Book was filled with varicolored fits this week and you all showed us your unique, personal style. This weekend, I bring you five Fab looks — congrats ladies!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Did you love or hate the bold looks at the Cannes Film Festival?
- Dream of jetsetting while perusing the 2009 Cruise collections.
- Gossip Girl is over (tear) but you can still get the Upper East Siders faboo clothes and accessories!
- Be sure to peruse all our Fab wedding planning coverage.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Don't miss my Sex and the City style slideshows and Fab interviews with the fabulous cast from the movie!
- Have a giggle with Mean Model Comics.
- How can you not adore this week's Fab Face Cindy Crawford?