Two things that stand out when scanning this week's photos: cleanliness and movement. On the hygienic front, a couple poll pictures fittingly portrayed pureness. As for movement, this week we saw some interesting shots that made us feel as though we were moving with the model. Confused? Browse the slideshow and you'll see what I mean.
Posts for May 4th 2008
I love me some Kenneth Jay Lane so when I find out there's a sale, I jump on it twice as fast! Max & Chloe currently has a nice selection of jewels up for grabs at 75 percent off. These Kenneth Jay Lane Pyramid Bracelets ($75, originally $98) are nice and chunky — the perfect accessory to spruce up an outfit.
You all really do get more Fab by the minute. I never cease to be impressed when I take a gander at the Look Book. This weekend you get five Fab gals in one — all sporting their own style.
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Have you stepped right up to win Jill Stuart's Sabrina bag?
- Gossip Girl is back! Get the Upper East Siders faboo clothes and accessories!
- Be sure to peruse all our Fab wedding-planning coverage.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Rockin' out, Coachella style; See what the stars wore!
- Get to know the style of Power Couple Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Don't miss my Sex and the City, Season 1 slideshow!
- You know you want to know what's in my May Most Wanted.
- Did you hear? Sarah Jessica Parker has added a SATC movie merchandise line to Bitten.