When looking back on this week's photos, I noticed that they didn't have a tie with one another, per se. It was a mishmash of captivating scenes. Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, and Lara Stone got into bed with one another and provided us with a fun poll; the 2009 resort collections continued to dazzle us; and the long-awaited Vogue Italia black issue graced us with its presence. To see what else made it into Fab's selection, check out the slideshow.
Posts for June 22nd 2008
This is a long FABTV so feel free to fast forward through the movie bits and only watch the radical dance moves. But, if you have not seen Girls Just Want to Have Fun — the ultimate Sarah Jessica Parker flashback — excuse yourself and go rent it stat. As I was saying . . . dance off! At the end of every great dance movie is a great dance scene. SJP and her Joey-Lawrence-look-a-like dance partner/boyfriend seriously cut a rug in matching crop tops and crazy jazz hair. They triumph the rich bitch and her robotic partner with their ultrasynchronized flips and agility. For the ultimate, go to 4:08 and take it in. Oh, and is "Dancing in Heaven" not the best digi dance song?
This week's Look Book was all about the basics. Here are five casually cool looks. Congrats!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- What do you think of Lauren Conrad's accessory collection with Mark cosmetics?
- Gear up for Summer with our Life's a Beach series.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Enter Lucky's Ultimate Summer Closet Contest and win 43 Summer goodies.
- Dream of jet setting while perusing the 2009 Cruise collections.
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Don't miss my Sex and the City movie wardrobe breakdowns and get the looks for less!
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Feast your eyes on the adorable Power Couple: Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- You all had a lot to say about Rihanna's Balenciaga gladiator boots.