It's rare that we get a downpour of men on Fab . . . and not just any men, male models! It was Men's Fashion Week in Milan this week, so you can imagine how many hundreds of photos of gorgeous hunks we got to go through. I know, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. But we weren't all boy crazy around here. We also represented the eternally stunning Marilyn Monroe and the coolest girl gang alive: the old-school supermodels. You know you want to look.
Posts for June 29th 2008
It's no secret that TopShop is coming to America via NYC, thanks to Sir Philip Green.
Ever the philanthropist, Green has revealed that he wants to help young designers learn about retailing. "What we should be doing, what other retailers around the globe should be doing, is help foster new talent and keep it here," he said. Green may "create an incubator, a couple of stores, smaller stores, where we incubate some of these young designers, initially with a view to help get these people early." Is there anything this man doesn't do?!
This has no bells and whistles. Sometimes a song doesn't need any of that. It's all about the lyrics. Ever need to switch the song because you get choked up listening to it? There are a few songs that have that effect on me — this is one of them. Jamiroquai is a longtime favorite of mine; he's funky, multitalented (adorable dance moves), and wears really fun hats. This song is so sweet, so romantic, it would bring any girl to tears, especially while on her honeymoon. Don't let the kindergarten script deter you, this song is about some serious love.
This week's Look Book was filled with sassy personalities. Here are five fetching looks. Congrats ladies — you all look great!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Vote on the sizzling looks from the BET awards!
- We got an exclusive interview with Heidi Klum this week! Who knew she bedazzled?!
- Jet-setting this Summer? Here are my Fab travel tips.
- It's raining men — in Milan. It's men's fashion week.
- Gear up for Summer with our Life's a Beach series.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Enter Lucky's Ultimate Summer Closet Contest and win 43 Summer goodies.
- Dream of jet-setting while perusing the 2009 Cruise collections.
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Meet Fabcon: Thandie Newton.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Let's talk more about which (super)models are the most Fab. Old school rules!