Everything old is new again, and with the unfortunate passing of fashion great Yves Saint Laurent, Fab was infiltrated with gorgeous vintage photos. But YSL wasn't the only one who brought in the blacks and whites. An old-school Calvin Klein ad with Kate Moss and sexy Daria Werbowy editorials also helped. But 'tis almost Summer, so you better believe some vibrant photos peeped their heads into Fab. Check them out!
Posts for June 8th 2008
When I think of the songs that would make up the soundtrack of my life, this is most definitely one of them. Yes, it's one of the most played out karaoke songs but, I'm sorry, you can never play this song out. It's a rock n' roll romance masterpiece. All this wedding talk and I wanted to shake things up with a song that manages to be both sweet and saucy. Axl wrote the song about then wife Erin Everly (lucky b*tch) and it jolted everybody. It was — still is — an international hit. The video is classic GNR with snippets of the band performing and hanging out; and Axl exhibiting his snakey swagger we all know and love. Here's to love and rock 'n' roll!
This week's Look Book was filled with flirty hemlines and original styling. Here are five fabulous looks — congrats!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- May fashion legend Yves Saint Laurent rest in peace.
- See who won and what people wore at the CFDA Awards.
- Did you see? I attended the Chanel boutique opening party in LA!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Enter Lucky's Ultimate Summer Closet Contest and win 43 Summer goodies.
- Dream of jetsetting while perusing the 2009 Cruise collections.
- Check out a couple real-life Fab weddings. Isn't it romantic?
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Don't miss my Sex and the City movie wardrobe breakdowns and get the looks for less!
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- It's not too late to vote on all the looks at the MTV Movie Awards!
- Yours truly had a fabulous chat with Nicole Richie and you can enter to win the charity tank she was wearing!