There are too many performers I either missed or still have yet to witness live. Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, and Nirvana are amongst the ones I will never see because, well, they are no longer. Led Zeppelin, Bjork, and Diana Ross are still on my list. Oh, Diana. Such a Fab diva. I love this quickie performance she did, with a fun Michael Jackson cameo at the end. From her sexy white Halston-esque dress (I've heard rumors it's Halston?) to the round white stage, it's all so very . . . disco chic. Diana's got the voice and the moves; my favorite is at the very beginning when she throws her head down then back up and begins to shimmy. Upside down, boy you turn me, inside out, and round and round . . .
Posts for July 20th 2008
This week's Look Book was overflowing with different and unique personalities but one thing remained the same: You all have great taste. Here are five fabulous looks. Congratulations!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
Clear your throats and help me sing happy birthday to one of our favorite supermodels Gisele Bundchen, who turns 28 today. The Brazilian is an amazing chameleon — from doe-eyed model to world-famous sexy supermodel — and we can't wait to see what fierceness she'll bring in this next year of life. May you have a happy, healthy, and fashionable year Gisele!
To get your Gisele fix, read more
- Read our latest exclusive interview with Lauren Conrad.
- Head to Target this weekend to get a Botkier for Target goodie!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Play our super-fun celebrity guess who games.
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- The big controversy of the week was Heidi Montag's Fall Heidiwood collection — yikes!
- Get privy to the new trends with my Fall glimpses.
- Gear up for Summer with our Life's a Beach series.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Play our Who's More Fab game this month and win up to $5,000 dollars!
- Having a hard time finding the perfect swimsuit? Read our swimsuit body guide.
- Project Runway Season Five has begun — yay!