It was either the runway or the highway this week on Fab. The 2008 Fall Couture collections sprouted all over Paris, bringing with them gorgeously dramatic runway shots. Strike a pose! A couple of nonrunway photos made the cut, but were naturally upstaged by Lacroix, Armani, Dior, and the likes. Couture week rules!
Posts for July 6th 2008
It's always sad to see an online store pack up and leave the neighborhood. Such is the case for The Purse Store. To show appreciation for their customers before they close up shop, they are offering 50 and 70 percent off all remaining items and an extra 30 percent off shoes, belts, and denim. Just remember to enter the code "Thanks" upon checkout.
Before it's too late, add this Alexis Bittar Necklace ($268, originally $535) to your jewelry collection. Farewell, The Purse Store!
This week's Look Book was filled with flirty styles; you all love your dresses and skirts! As do I. Here are five fun looks. Congrats ladies!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- It was Couture week in Paris — amazing — feast your eyes.
- Jet-setting this Summer? Here are my Fab travel tips.
- Gear up for Summer with our Life's a Beach series.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Dream of jet-setting while perusing the 2009 Cruise collections.
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Meet this week's Model of the Week: Coco Rocha.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Gotta appreciate fashion's freaky and fabulous fanfare!
- Play our Who's More Fab game this month and win up to $5,000 dollars!
- Having a hard time finding the perfect swimsuit? Read our swimsuit body guide.