It's not often a television ad grabs me. Honestly, I fast forward through all ads these days — thanks, TiVo! But Levi's, the original denim brand, is always worth stopping for. They have fantastic ads. This one is a special pre-Fashion Week treat. The black and white combined with the music as narrator really draws you in to focus on the story. And the story goes, let's peel back the layers of fashion and frills to life's basics: Levi's and love. The backwards effect is a bit Memento-ish, but I feel it. Do you?
Posts for August 31st 2008
This week's Look Book was all about staying crisp. Chic and cute in your own special way. Here are five great looks. Congratulations!
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a Fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group. To submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- The Spring shows are right around the corner, but I'm preparing you for Fall's best handbags, shoes, and everything in between.
- Did you watch The Hills this week? Take our always-fun fashion quiz.
- Guess the celebrity by her hot handbag!
- I know you're curious; Rachel Zoe reveals juicy tidbits about The Rachel Zoe Project!
- How well do you know actresses with former modeling lives?
- I'm packing for New York Fashion Week this weekend! But read all about what's already in store for Spring '09.
- Check out Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour costumes. Love her.
- Did you agree with who was auf'd on this week's Project Runway?
- Potential First Lady Michelle Obama is taking the fashion world by storm — check her out in Thakoon and her local favorite designer, Maria Pinto.