- Kooba Ryder tote — Bag Bliss
- A look back at the shoes of 2008 — Shoe Blog
- Victoria Silvstedt in True Religion shorts — Denimology
- Lindsay Price's look for $92.79 — Fashion Under $100
- Kors Wink Double X Band high heel sandal — The Shoe Goddess
Leather and zippers usually go together like peanut butter and jelly but there's something to be said about these >Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair Zippered Gloves ($215). Is it just me or do they remind you of dish-washing gloves? This is a classic case of good intention, bad execution. What do you think?
An oversized sweater is the chicest and easiest way to stay warm this season. Do so with this Oversized Knit Cardigan Sweater, bust 21. It would look darling with a pair of gray skinny jeans and flat ankle booties. If you throw on a coat over it, be sure to pull out the collar for added interest.
The current bidding price is at $9.99, and the auction ends on Sunday, Jan. 4. Good luck and happy bidding!