Posts for October 25th 2009
- Did you hear? Fab met The Sartorialist this week!
- We're vampire-crazy — here are the most Fab vamps of all and 13 Fab Twilight pieces.
- Nicole Richie is designing a new contemporary line. The first look is pretty cute.
- A Fabby Halloween is still going strong. Get inspired.
- Discover my 10 fashion observations, straight from Paris.
- Ace this week's The City and Gossip Girl fashion quizzes..
- Guess the celeb by her stunning shoe.
- Banana Republic's Spring '10 collection is amazing; some classics, some newbies.
- 'Tis true, Tom Ford is really returning to womenswear. Yay!
- Design your very own Chucks. It's really simple and cool.
- What do you think of my October most wanted?
- Joy Bryant has worn over 20 maxis on the red carpet. Check them all out.
- Play our front-row fashion week faceoff!
- Jimmy Choo For H&M's ads are crazy, sexy, cool.
Rachel Bilson looked classic and casual in neutral colors while picking up a coffee in LA. She incorporated some of her favorite pieces — her Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Paige jeans, black ballet flats, and 3.1 Phillip Lim bag, adding a white tank and beige cardigan to mix things up. Since her bag is no longer available online, this Balmain one is a good option. Shop it all here!
Source: Pacific Coast News Online
Do you ever do the Flashdance workout? You know, strip down, and sweat and dance your ass off in the privacy of your own home? Fab does it, just ask my neighbors. Bonus points if your dog sits there watching you. Dancing is one of my favorite exercise methods, and this workout is free . . . as well as free-spirited. Get your hips swirling, head twirling, stretches bouncing, and you too can have Jennifer Beals's bootie. Or so we try. Either way, it's good for the body and soul. Plus, it's an excellent Halloween look.