- Kate Moss's Christmas collection is out and sizzling as always.
- See the latest lovely bridal trends at Fall '10 bridal fashion week.
- Nicole Richie is designing a new contemporary line, and she and Victoria Beckham are branching into footwear.
- There's still time to enter to win Rebecca Minkoff's rad rocker bag.
- We're over-the-knee boots obsessed; here are 15 styles you need now.
- Ace this week's The City and Gossip Girl fashion quizzes — get Jenny Humphrey's edgy Queen Bee look.
- Diane Kruger, Jessica Stroup, Jason Wu — need I say more?
- Here is the complete rundown of Jimmy Choo's collection for H&M, piece by piece. Hear what Tamara Mellon has to say about the hot collab.
- As expected, J.Crew's Spring collection is preppy punchy.
- Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick partied it up for Rag & Bone in LA.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen revealed their new junior line for JCPenney: Olsenboye.
- Play our front-row fashion week faceoff!
- Take a trip down Leighton Meester's style metamorphosis.
Posts for November 1st 2009
This week's Look Book was filled with everything from modern to vintage, cozy to sexy, flirty to hard-core. The top looks are: Wang-inspired, circle cutie, aviatrix, LA cool, pop of purple, fliry elegance, pearls and chains, Emmanuelle Alt chic and bright Autumn. nouey80's outfit is the most Fab because it's fun with serious undertones.
Stella McCartney attended the launch of Stella McCartney Collection for Gap Kids in NYC looking oh-so chic. It's no surprise that a designer such as herself would have such a great sense of style, especially when wearing her own pieces. Her Stella McCartney trousers looked perfect with a black tee and silk jacket, and her gold pumps, though unexpected, just worked! Shop her exact pants and other like items now!
Last week at the Music Unites Fall Masquerade Gala, Kerry Washington and Georgina Chapman wore pretty, poufy frocks from Georgina's coveted Marchesa line. Both dresses were white, but notice how the two styles varied in texture. Kerry's tulle embellishment and streamlined shape gave a more architectural appeal, while Georgina's feathered creation emoted flirty, flapper energy. Both beauties accessorized with sleek black clutches and matching pumps. This one's a toughie: do you prefer the designer or the celebrity?