Posts for November 15th 2009
- We talked to Taylor Jacobson of Rachel Zoe Project fame, see what the sassy platinum blondie had to say.
- What do you think of my November most wanted?
- It's been a while since we did a celeb handbag quiz — enjoy!
- We picked out some cool clothing items for Beyonce.
- Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy are our latest power couple, so fun.
- Enter to win Rebecca Minkoff's cute black Morning After Mini Bag.
- Browse these gift guides for Kid Bro and Lil Sis.
- Master this week's The City and Gossip Girl fashion quizzes — and get Serena's slick black and blue getup.
- We met awesome, and handsome, jeweler Alexis Bittar, check out our exclusive interview!
- Carrie Underwood changed 10 times at the CMA Awards — which was your favorite?
- Pictures of Nicole Richie's clothing line Winter Kate have been revealed — Vanessa Traina bonus!
- What do you think of Victoria's Secret's 10 model finalists?
- What a fashion metamorphosis: go Rihanna!
Christina Ricci arrived at the hair salon in Los Angeles looking casual and cute. She mixed prints with a striped cropped cardigan and floral top, which she wore with her trusty J Brand jeans and black suede ballet flats. Her knit hat and oversize sunglasses, however, really made the look. Shop exact and similar items here!
Source: Film Magic
Not many men stand out as having style, and substance, to me. At the top of my menswear appreciation list is Johnny Depp. Jimi Hendrix is not far behind. He was intense, immensely talented, and fringe-tastic. Before the days of music video, we could live our Jimi fantasies through live performances — I think it's the best way to admire his form, anyway. Here he is, in said fringe-tastic white leather jacket, rockin' the way only he does. The red 'fro sash is a singular sensation. Blazing.