Posts for November 29th 2009
Rihanna looked uber chic upon her arrival at St. Pancras station in England. She bundled up in an oversize Yigal Azrouel wrap cardigan, which she wore with skinny jeans and suede ankle boots, throwing on a fur scarf and silver python bag for added sophistication. Shop her exact Devi Kroell bag and other like items now!
Source: Bauer-Griffin Online
Rihanna was all smiles as she made her way through Heathrow Airport in London. She re-wore her cozy, on trend Yigal Azrouel aztec sweater, this time pairing it with jean leggings, a simple white tee and some gray fringed boots. To make the look unique, she accessorized with a black slouchy beanie, a gold chain link necklace, dark shades and a croc purse. Travel in style by shopping her exact sweater and other similar items now!
- We kicked the week off with the American Music Awards, play our Fab faceoff, take our red carpet accessory quiz, and vote on all our polls.
- Katy Perry's onstage style is fabulously insane — check it out.
- Watch our FABTV on location at Amber Valletta's launch party in LA for Amber Valletta for Monrow.
- Let us help you shop for Fab holiday gifts.
- Rihanna rocked it this week — which of her Rated R looks was most Fab?
From vacation-wear to birthday gear to stylish sisterly love, you all shared some special outfits with me this week. My favorites are: sassy tourista, stripes and denim, cobalt craze, daring diva, cold-weather panache, cutie sisters, skull-erific, birthday beauty and autumnal crush. The rich Fall hues in rosieposie34's outfit, as well as the background, make for a superb shot.