Posts for December 12th 2009
- Yum wants to know your favorite food trends and preferred female chef
- Bella's got your favorite blushes and body moisturizers
- Très wants to know your favorite powerful woman and shares the year of weird news
- Lil's curious about your pick for most stylish tot and their fittest famous mama
- Fab wants to know who you think is the year's red carpet queen and the most stylish celeb
- Casa is curious about your favorite online decor store and the best home décor stores
- Buzz shares about New Moon mania and asks who your favorite movie girlfriends are
- Savvy shares productivity tips and ways to save on groceries
- Fit shares all about celeb fitness tips and wants to know your favorite health magazine
- Pet's curious about your favorite ham at the zoo and animals you miss
- Geek wants to know your favorite Lego-themed product and your preferred Netbook
- Pop is recapping the Jolie-Pitts' big year and wondered who your favorite new couple is
Thandie Newton showed us that less can definitely be more at a champagne party at Tach in London. She looked fashionable in a menswear-inspired ensemble consisting of cropped black trousers and a shrunken blazer, and she sweetened the look with a floral print blouse and girly pumps. These Vanessa Bruno pants are quite similar, so check them out now along with other items to get Thandie's look!
Last weekend, the fams and I headed to the local tree farm to choose a Christmas tree. We had so much fun running around, drinking hot cocoa, and voting on which tree gets to go home with us. In case you're wondering, we decided on a seven-foot noble fir. I asked you to help me put together a cozy, cute outfit starting with these Top Shop Fingerless Sequin Gloves ($32) — I'm a sucker for fingerless sparkle. Let's see my favorite looks!
To see the rest, read more