The perfect party dress is not complete without some fête-worthy hose. Are you with me? Swiss dot hose are the latest rage, but there are tons of other fun styles to experiment with. Like these Urban Outfitters Sheer Hearts Tights ($14); they're the opposite of shy, a great way to show your sassy sweet side. Enter for more ways to spice up your legs.
Posts for December 13th 2009
- Who wore decadent noir better: Kate Moss or Victoria Beckham?
- Check out Steven Meisel's ode to Twitter, featuring now's hottest models.
- Shop the Sugar girls' Fall outfits.
- 13-year-old blogger Tavi goes behind the scenes with Rodarte for Target.
- What do you think of my holiday-fabulous December must haves?
- The pre-Fall collections continue, peruse the awesome offerings.
- Take this week's Gossip Girl fashion quiz and shop Blair's wintry outfit.
- Dress to impress this holiday by shopping our Party On, Excellent! shopping series.
- Also,watch our FabTV video for shopping advice on party dresses under $200.
- Get this: we're giving away a Hermes Birkin handbag!
- Here's a fun one: designer mice, freaky or fabulous?!
- Let us help you shop for Fab holiday gifts.
- Karl got behind the lens again for Italian Marie Claire — stunning.
- Witness Beyonce's fashion metamorphosis.
- Vote on our Best of 2009 polls! And join our Best of 2009 group to dish about fashion in '09.
In this scene from The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, older Pippa, played by Robin Wright Penn, swapped out her stylish ensemble for a more subdued one, pairing a baby blue v-neck sweater with khaki pants and beige driving shoes. Her hair is conservatively tamed and pulled back, showing off her classic pearl earrings. If this look is more your style, shop these items now.
Photos Courtesy of Screen Media Films
Is there anything better than waking up to find the New York Times delivered? We love to uncover the latest in fashion, accessories, social trends, and beauty advice while still in our pajamas. The renowned T Style Magazine on Sundays and the Thursday Styles section bring us dazzling inspiration in the form of extensive and essential coverage on fashion and style. To be in the know, this is required reading!