Posts for December 6th 2009
Blake Lively was all smiles on her way out of the SNL after party at Abe and Arthur's restaurant in New York City. She swapped out her sexy red dress for a more comfortable ensemble consisting of a Joie pocket tank, which she wore under a black leather jacket, denim leggings and Christian Louboutin cage booties. Her gray scarf and stud earrings provided the finishing touches. Shop some exact pieces and some similar ones now!
Source: Pacific Coast News Online
- Vote on our Best of 2009 polls! And join our Best of 2009 group to talk all about fashion in '09.
- We have a friend who needs some wedding dress advice — dish it!
- Sonia Rykiel's lingerie collection for H&M is in stores. Here's the lineup, and how fun did the runway launch event in Paris look?
- Win a $1,000 gift card to Piperlime — happy holidays!
- Swoon: how adorable are power couple Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson?
- Shop the Sugar girls' Fall outfits.
- The City wrapped another season — take our finale fashion quiz.
- What do you think of my holiday fabulous December must haves?
- The pre-Fall collections have kicked off, peruse the awesome offerings.
- Take our Gossip Girl fashion quiz and get Blair's buttoned up look.
- Dress to impress this holiday by shopping our Party On, Excellent! shopping series.
- Get this: we're giving away a Hermes Birkin handbag!
- Let us help you shop for Fab holiday gifts.
- Rodarte for Target official pictures released — thoughts?
- Elizabeth and James was inspired by '80s NYC for its Spring collection.
Keith Richards's daughters, Alexandra and Theodora, are currently the faces of French Connection's latest ad campaign. And following suit are their festive shots for the Christmas collection. The rockin' sisters, along with two other models, can be found posing sassily in sequins (per Theodora, left), tuxedo blazers, leather, and metallics. It's a collection fit for a glam roller.
It's holiday season, and we're getting in the spirit with 12 days of amazing giveaways! In case you missed them, Pop's giving away a Jennifer Meyer necklace and Geek's got a laptop with your name on it. As for me, I'm happy to gift a lucky reader with a $1,000 from Piperlime. Our friends over there have you covered for the season from gift ideas to finding that perfect sparkly number for a night out. And, you can check out Fab favorite Rachel Zoe’s picks there, too. To enter, all you have to do is take this quiz about Piperlime. It doesn't matter how you do, you just have to answer the three questions — official rules here. This giveaway is open for a week, but you won't want to miss any of our fabulous giveaways, so stay tuned every day and enter them all. To enter for the chance to win a $1,000 Piperlime gift card, take the quiz now!Take the Quiz
Our favorite trends of the year revolve around two body parts, while one can be splattered anywhere on the body. Intrigued? Legs got a lot of attention with the emergence of sexy over-the-knee boots, denim's distressed revenge, and the reemergence of leggings. Meanwhile, shoulder love continued to flourish via shoulder pads and sharp outerwear — specifically, the Michael Jackson-esque drummer jacket. Lastly, studs continue to deliver edge and sass to clothing, shoes, and bags. Which trend did you follow the closest in 2009?Don't forget to join our Best of '09 group to share your '09 favorites — the news, trends, models, designers, celebrities, and musings that rocked your world this year. Vote happy? Vote on our other Best of 2009 polls!
Versatility was prevalent this week. From posh to hardcore, the following looks stopped me dead in my clicks: Zara style, ruffled red, tough love, electric blue crush, new boots, checkmate, silky goodness, and posh spender. Evigsinne clearly means business when she's shopping — impeccable, head to toe.