Posts for March 22nd 2009
- LA Fashion Week manifested itself. Here are our faves from the Hollywood runways.
- Have fun with the finale The City fashion quiz.
- We nabbed an exclusive interview with model up-and-comer Ubah Hassan.
- We've got March Shopping Madness! Let us guide you on how to update your wardrobe (on the cheap).
- A big congrats to newly engaged Marc Jacobs!
- Gossip Girl is back after a month-long hiatus. Shop Blair's ladylike look and take our fun-filled fashion quiz.
- Check out part two of John Mayer's fashion tips.
- Do you approve of my March most wanted?
- We celebrated the color green this week, in honor of St. Patrick's Day, with some verde amore and a quiz testing your green knowledge.
- Get ready for Spring with H&M's fresh offerings.
What I never realized, that I now love, about Duran Duran, is that they were so worldly with their video repertoire. We've seen them in Rio being silly, and here they adventuring through Sri Lanka — in their totally tubular '80s getups (how hot is the oversize white blazer, no shirt, and white headscarf?). I also have a fond memory of dancing with some sexy talent to this song at a Halloween party one year. Speaking of sexy, who is the pretty jungle girl and the fiery woman in red? This video has it all: humor, adventure, and romance.