Posts for March 8th 2009
- Paris Fashion Week is under way, check out some of the primo collections.
- Milan wrapped this week. Guess the Fashion Week attendee by her Fab accessory and see all our favorite runways.
- New York Fashion Week flew by; read all about it!
- Have fun with this week's The City fashion quiz.
- Next up at Target? Surfer style a la Tracy Feith — preview the collection.
- We all love Cameron. But we want to know: Do you love her more as a Summer babe or Winter woman?
- Do you approve of my March most wanted?
- We all fawned over the lives of the Spring Elizabeth and James girls.
- Get a slice of the real stylish life in NYC: meet Vivenne Westwood's bar babes.
Alber Elbaz concocted a drape-happy, tulle-loving, moody, detailed Fall '09 collection for Lanvin. To conclude it, behold a model stampede with Lily Donaldson and (a giggling) Raquel Zimmermann at the front. Following closely behind are Natasha Poly, Ali Stephens, Marina Peres, Tanya D., and Vlada Roslyakova. If I were you, I'd move out the way . . .
You know, it says don't do it, but I did (forget about this song). I've been bringing you FABTV for hella long now, and there are just too many classic music vids to keep track of. Funny how so many of them are from the '80s, then again, that was the decade MTV was born. We've already giggled at the awesome dance scene from The Breakfast Club, but what about the signature song? I had a geek crush on the lead singer of Simple Minds, Jim Kerr, with his fluffy hair and high-waisted trousers. He was so Andrew McCarthy-esque . . .
We all know Victoria Beckham isn't afraid to try something new. This time, the celebrity designer took the meaning of jet-setting attire to a whole new level. A recent trip to LAX inspired Beckham to wear a gray suede trench coat and matching captain's hat by Loewe. A pair of oversize aviators, Yves Saint Laurent platform pumps, and Valentino bag complete her ensemble — all cool grays. Leave it to Victoria to show off her version of pilot chic. Do you love it or hate it?