Posts for April 14th 2009
In the third episode of the season, Lauren Conrad continues to dress like the fashion maven she is. In this still, she combines a sleeveless embroidered top with a pair of skinny jeans and her signature necklace. Shop a similarly embellished top, with all the rest of Lauren's look, now.
Photo courtesy of MTV
The debut of Faith 21, Forever 21's new trendy plus-size line, is weeks away. Isn't that exciting? I can only imagine the mayhem it's going to cause when the line hits select stores and online on May 1. While you anxiously wait, start scoping out your favorites. Think of Faith 21 as Forever 21 merchandise in junior plus size, XL, 1X, and 2X. Whether you're a boho chick, too-cool hipster, or party animal, there's an item to suit you. It's about time plus-size clothing got a fashionable kick.
To see more from Faith 21's debut collection, read more
- Mondrian and Rothko-inspired statement jewels for under $100 — Refinery 29
- Cheap thrills: conceptual cardigan for under $20 — Lucky
- Dolce & Gabbana Miss Night and Day hobo — Bag Snob
- Is Sienna Miller returning to Vogue? — Racked
- Trove eco-friendly clothing: StyleList giveaway! — stylelist
- Photoshop of horrors in the new French Elle? — Jezebel
- Olivier Theyskens to revive the house of Schiaparelli? — The Cut
- Lil’ Kim dishes on her friendship with Marc Jacobs — Off the Rack
- Take FabUK's designer wedding dress quiz! — FabUK
There are only five more days to shop and win your Spring wardrobe essentials with the help of the Old Navy SuperModelquins!
Just follow these quick and easy steps!
First, follow the link to send us your favorite SuperModelquin-worthy Spring looks via your ShopStyle StyleBook.
Next, in 25 words or fewer, tell us why your SuperModelquin style is second to none.
Lastly, check the “Old Navy Contest” box to be entered for a chance to win $250 worth of merchandise. It’s that simple!
You’ll not only feel oh-so fabulous sharing your chic sensibilities with us, but you may just end up looking fabulous-ever-after!