Posts for April 26th 2009
- It was an extra exciting week with a personal tour of Matthew Williamson for H&M in San Francisco.
- See what celebs wore at Coachella this year — I need to go!
- Gossip Girl is back from another hiatus. Take this week's fashion quiz and drool over Serena's stormy look.
- Marc by Marc's swimwear collection made a serious splash, love it all.
- We have week three approaching in our daily Saks giveaways — tune in for a chance to win a DVF bikini and a Twenty8Twelve LBS (Little Black Skirt).
- This week we served up three fabulous faces in our Model Muse series: Carmen Kass, Daria Werbowy, and Super Claudia Schiffer.
- Wedding season is under way on the Sugar network!
- I got 5/6 on this one: Guess the bodacious bracelet shape.
- Earth Day may be over, but we try to go green every day. Here are our 10 favorite green day designers.
- Penelope Cruz served it up spicy once again for Mango's Summer collection.
- Oh, yo — everyone looked amazing in Chloe at the LA boutique opening party. I'm impressed.
- Test your fashion knowledge from this week's episode of The Hills.
- Did you vote it up on celebs battling it out in Chanel?
I admit, I have a thing for exceptionally unique frocks. They have the ability to elevate you to center of attention at any party. With Spring comes weddings, showers, and all sorts of parties, so wear this Vintage Asymmetrical Pleated Wrap Dress, bust 33, to your next event and watch heads spin. The color is OK, but I'm in love with the dainty accordion pleats and asymmetrical hem. Take a styling cue and don a flower in your hair, too.
The current bidding price is at $9.99 and the auction ends on Thursday, April 30. Good luck and happy bidding!
I was that girl rocking out to this song in the purple haze Mini Cooper this week. This video is so '89. Biker shorts, bustier tops, leather jackets, cat eye sunglasses — oh wait, that could be the runways circa '09. Everything old is new again, and all you have to do is just bust a move. Young MC delivered a feast for the eyes and ears with this one, how can you not sing along? Notice: even the girl in yellow who says hello is in boyfriend jeans. But the best dressed overall is the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea in his manimal pants. It's fun for the whole fam!