- It was a sad week bidding farewell to the feather-haired Farrah Fawcett and the king of pop Michael Jackson.
- Check out the lovelies who attended Swarovski's Crystallized concept store in NYC.
- Think you know your jewelry designers? Guess again!
- Play our new and improved Fab faceoff game!
- Chic Cruise '10 sails on — check out one of our favorite trends: clean, lean trousers.
- Denim junkie? Here are 15 denim items under $100 you need now!
- Who wore this silky cobalt Zac Posen frock better — Demi or Cindy?
- Improve your fashion vocab by mastering skirt styles.
- Have a laugh with these outrageous harem pants, ha!
- Milan Men's Fashion Week raised our blood pressure all week.
Posts for June 28th 2009
Sara Fitzgerald looks like a proud mother in this scene from My Sister's Keeper, carrying one camera around her neck and one in her hands. She loses her standard cardigan and opts for a pale yellow button-front shirt, which she wears with a simple pair of jeans. Shop a similar look here!
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.
I've never been to St. Tropez, but I've heard stories and seen enough pictures to know that it's an amazing getaway. This ViX Paris Bandeau Bikini would be perfect for such a stylish hub, and it could be yours if you enter our final ViX giveaway. I love the juxtaposition between the sleek twist-front top and techno-print bottom. Check out all of ViX's sassy swimwear!
To enter to win, log in to take our quiz. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz once you are logged in. You need to be a TeamSugar member to take the quiz; if you're not already a member, register here for an account and join in all the fun on the Sugar sites! Just click on "take the quiz" below and we will do a random drawing to determine the winner. US residents eligible only (sorry!). Click here for the official rules.Take the Quiz
I noticed lots of color in this week's Look Book! The most eye-catching ensembles include fabulous duo, sassy mama, gorgeous in Aspen, preppy chic, pinky, borrowed from mom, professional cutie, harem time, and girlie stunner. Check it out, sergeantkero is working a gorgeous tulip skirt.