- Forever 21's new Twist collection — too cute!
- I was in NYC this week and attended Zimmermann's hot Cruise collection.
- Check out my July most wanted.
- Think you're a necklace whiz — test your style skills.
- See what's in store for Nine West and Fall.
- Bask in BCBG Summer.
- What do you think of Rampage's new cover girl: Bar Refaeli?
- Get up to date of the ads of Fall with our ad review quiz.
- I can't get over Mara Hoffman's sizzling 2010 swim collection.
- Hottie alert: meet male model Sean O'Pry.
Posts for July 26th 2009
My heart dropped when I heard the news Adam Yauch of the Beasties was diagnosed with cancer. The Beastie Boys are one of my favorite all-time bands; I have seen them live more than any other group. And, I was looking forward to seeing them this Summer in San Francisco. All tour dates have been canceled. My heart goes out to Adam, the Boys, and their families. Let's wish them some loving vibes by enjoying one of their funniest vids. The quintessential party song, Fight For Your Right to Party, is early Beasties — they were acne-ridden, rebellious, raw. No wonder they resonated so well with the youngins itching for some crazy fun. Watching the Boys and their tough friends overrun a couple of geeks house is pure comedy. You gotta fight, for your right, to paaaaaarty.
Katherine Heigl as Abby Richter in The Ugly Truth puts Mike's flirting techniques to the test in this scene. She dresses perfectly for an afternoon at the ballpark in jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket, all the while letting her conservative side shine through with her colored shirt and crewneck sweater. Shop this look now.
Click here to enter The Ugly Truth About First Impressions Sweepstakes.
Photo courtesy of Sony Pictures
The current bidding price is at $19.99 and the auction ends on Saturday, August 1. Good luck and happy bidding!
Here's another bunch of gorgeous looks coming your way. My favorites this time are nonchalantly cool, hippie chick, flowy goodness, fun with colors, fiercely girlie, LBD love, show off those shoulders, blazing it up, and bandaged to perfection. Is it me or does bellakoko look like she got snapped by The Sartorialist? Flawless.