- Hottie alert! Who was Most Fab at the BET Awards?
- Get ready for back to school shopping with Target's Fall accessories.
- See our picks for lightweight Summer jackets under 50 bones.
- Check out my July most wanted.
- Get your Bar bikini fix!
- Escape with Kasia Strauss via Mango's Summer collection.
- Play our new and improved Fab faceoff game!
- Just for fun: where should Marc and Lorenzo honeymoon?
- Test your bikini smarts with our kinda tough quiz.
- What do you think of Jennifer Behr's elegant punk Fall headband collection?
- All the Fall ad campaigns are breaking — does it make you excited?
Posts for July 5th 2009
Kelly Ripa looked sophisticated and fashionable on the set of Live With Regis and Kelly in a sexy Robert Rodriguez ruffled blouse and a pair of sleek Paul & Joe trousers. She completed this look with a pair of sky-high Marni heels and simple gold earrings. Shop her exact ensemble now!
My Michael Jackson tribute continues with a long, yet thoroughly entertaining, video consisting of MJ, Naomi, sepia tones, and lots of gyrating. Don't get me wrong — Naomi is pretty smokin', but her hips really help tell this story. Also, don't her little white cap sleeve crop top and white skirt look very Alaia? As one of the model diva's known favorites, it's very possible. My favorite MJ dance sequence is at 3:53 — The Sprinkler! — pretty sure Michael created that move. It's worth studying this video to see Michael and Naomi's synchronized pelvic thrust, too. Don't say I didn't warn you . . .