Sarah Jessica Parker held onto her favorite Diane de Maria Bonnie Bag as she walked into an office building in New York City. She kept the rest of her outfit pretty basic with a gray cable knit sweater — cinched at the waist with a white two-prong belt — matching white skinny jeans, and tan desert boots. For added style, this fashionista wrapped a nut-colored scarf around her neck and finished things off with black aviator shades. Shop similar pieces now!
Posts for January 19th 2010
Grayce by Molly Sims is not your average celebrity designer brand. You will quickly realize that once you lay eyes on her fabulous Spring '10 jewels. Trust me, you will have a hard time peeling your eyeballs off them. There are crystals galore, colors abounding, stones aplenty, even a hint of art deco. This deco necklace ($99), from the New Deco collection, is due out in February. Proceed for more stunning Grayce jewels, then be sure to shop the current collection at HSN.
Kate Moss, sans her new engagement ring, was spotted picking up her daughter from school in London looking fashionable yet comfortable. She stayed warm under a leopard fur coat, which she wore over a simple long-sleeve tee, acid-washed skinny jeans, and lace-up fringe moccasins. To complete the ensemble, she added a black ring and some stud earrings. Shop like items now for a similar look.
- Stuart Weitzman Spring 2010 ad campaign — Nitrolicious
- Meryl Streep’s surprising dress designer — People
- An Absolutely Fabulous icon turns up on eBay — Racked
- From Brazil: Rosa Cha's retro-glam swimwear — Lucky
- Kate Moss might finally really be engaged! — The Cut
- Office girls boosting economy with extravagant shopping — Jezebel
- Would you wear mixed prints? — College Fashion
- Michelle Obama's birthday wishlist — Stylelist
- Kate Bosworth keeps it casual — Teen Vogue
- Judith Leiber Ganesh clutch: snob, slob, or pray? — Bag Snob
- Bad model photoshopping gone right — Refinery 29
Jennifer Lopez joined some of her famous friends at CNN's LA studio for a special "How You Can Help" Haiti fundraiser. She wore a tonal, low-key ensemble for the occasion, wearing a gray sweater over lightwash motorcycle jeans, adding a Love Quotes scarf and Elizabeth and James booties. And in true JLo form, she completed the look with diamond earrings and flawless makeup. Get her look by shopping some exact and some similar items now!