I've died and gone to Chloe heaven. For her Spring accessories, Chloe's Hannah MacGibbon stayed true to her tailored feminine aesthetic supplying us with a decadent selection of polished bags, cute footwear, and stellar sunnies. Neutrals ruled, but the occasional pops of color, via a yummy cherry red Paraty bag, and marine-blue ballet flats, also made an appearance. This gray Python Paraty bag is calling my name. Please, don't wake me from my dream.
Posts for January 2nd 2010
- Yum crowns their favorite female chef and names the king of the kitchen
- Bella's got extravagant looks for NYE and the best red lipstick to party with
- Tres has your pic for the best WTF moment and the most powerful woman of the year
- Lil gives an award to their favorite stroller and the most stylish mom of '09
- Fab gets a kick out of the year's silliest trend and announces their favorite celebrity style
- Casa loves these bathroom makeovers and awesome design ideas to steal
- Buzz breaks down your favorite movies and music pics for '09
- Savvy shares how to spend less on bills and their best money management tool of '09
- Fit answers your most frequently asked questions and has the healthy headlines of '09
- Pet has the wildest headlines and a look at Bo's first holiday in the White House
- Geek has the best Twitter tips of '09 as well as tech predictions for 2010
- Pop's pumped up over this year's hot hookups and Lady Gaga's outrageous outfits
Well, doesn't it make sense: We shredded the life out of jeans in '09, so of course, designers have to put a spin on that old trend and make it new. So get ready to run to your fabric store and get some patches, or go buy them all tightly sewn cute for you, like these to-die-for Chanel blacks!