Posts for January 3rd 2010
- Find out the 15 designers who defined the decade.
- FabTV has a couple new juicy episodes: The 411 on Pop-Up Shops and Top 5 Red-Carpet Moments of 2009!
- Rest in peace Farrah, Michael, Irving, and more.
- Givenchy's Spring '10 ads are out and they're killer.
- Do you like anything from my 15 after-Christmas sale picks?
- Want to know where the top designers escaped to for the holidays? Find out.
- See who gets top honors in our Sugar awards. Don't miss Best Celebrity Style of the Year: Rihanna.
- Play our eternally addictive Fab faceoff.
- Lindsay Lohan debuted her 6126 clothing sketches. Do you dig?
After ringing in the new year with hubbie Josh Duhamel in Las Vegas, they were seen checking into a Miami hotel for some much-needed R&R. Despite the warmer temp, she looked spot-on in Winter's hottest trends — thrasher skinny jeans, a fur vest, and embellished booties. A black balloon sleeve tee, vintage-looking sunglasses, and a cream tote completed this stylish ensemble. Shop similar pieces now!
We took a break from regular programming to bring you our Fab's 50 Looks of the Year!, but now we're back. This week's looks are fun, festive, fabulous. My favorites are darling duo, birthday fun, dark and stormy, LBD with a twist, vivid festivities, gingerbread girl, cute and colorful,and faux and fabulous. Enter for more stylish eye candy.