- So many hot romances in movies this year — which was your favorite?
- 15 festive frocks to style up your holidays
- Trend alert: intensely pink lipstick
- Cool, contemporary, circular coffee tables
- 12 days of edible gifts: peppermint patties
- 5 gloves to keep you toasty while texting
- Should parents be skeptical of mall Santas?
- How to handle unsolicited "advice" at the gym
- A do or don't: Waiting until after the holidays to break up
- What are you going to do with your year-end bonus?
- Will your pet get an extra treat for the holidays?
- Shoes to add to your holiday wish list
- Which celebrity had the best mug shot this year?
Posts for December 12th 2010
A few amazing things happened this week: Blake Lively was tapped as the face of Chanel, we announced we're giving away a Jimmy Choo bag, and Lady Gaga got waxed . . . not once, but eight times! Then, the holiday party fun continued with 15 of our fabulous frocks and Molly Sims's sassy styling tips. Click through for 10 things you need to know now!
Keri Hilson attended an event in NYC wearing a stunning gold peplum jacket and skinny black pants.
Crystal Renn suits up in a bustier, slips in to tight jeans, and tries on a little leopard, leather, and lace for the cover shoot of Paper Planes's latest issue. She throws on a full length skirt but loses the blouse; chooses a ladylike shift, but it's skintight. It's all a little retro and completely stunning; Crystal shows us just what ladylike gone bad looks like — and it looks good.