- Edible gifts: whip up a crowd pleasing batch of savory bacon cookies
- Best of 2010: top 10 trends of the year
- Tech treats for $200 or less
- Alternative places to hang holiday ornaments
- Bottoms up! Top TV bars I'd like to frequent
- Video: Kate Bosworth's surprising stylist — her father!
- Three great beauty gifts under $40
- The secret to a perfect New Year's Eve kiss
- What moms really want for the holidays
- Easy tips to creating a job for yourself
- Emotional eating: how to regain control
- 3 wintertime activities to avoid and 3 to enjoy with your dogs
- Awesome Christmas gifts for the Star Wars geek
- Gwyneth Paltrow shines accepting her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Posts for December 13th 2010
Every year, we look forward to the new trends coming our way. And, every week, we bring you up to speed with our favorite new trends via our trend alerts. Now that we're wrapping up with the best of 2010, we thought we'd reminisce, and hopefully reinspire with the best trend alerts of the year. Click through for all the trendy wear and the Fab celebrities who debuted the hot looks.
Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci is known for his controversial ads — remember Fall's campaign with transgender model Lea T.? For Spring '11, the designer has hired albino model Stephen Thompson to star in a black-and-white portrait, seen left. "They're very near my world," he said of albino people. Last season's look was very bright, with reds and pinks, while this one is adversely stark. What do you make of it?
Kerry Washington's cozy-chic look is a perfect one to replicate. Just start with J.Crew's sequin breton stripe tee ($45, originally $72) and skinny denim, then add a pair of gray lace-up booties ($68). Finish with a statement bag, like Kerry's Gucci, et voilà! — a styled look that's ideal for every day. Click the items above to shop a similar style.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!