- Give your LBD a break with 15 Fab-approved alternatives
- Edible gifts: brioche and herbed butter
- Best of 2010: wedding season advice for brides, friends, and family
- Tips for surviving Winter break with your kids
- Video: an easy, pretty makeup look perfect for the holidays
- Sneak a peek at the West Elm 2011 collection!
- 50 Hottest bikini moments of 2010
- Bartowski vs. Bass: how well do you know your Chucks?
- Dunder Mifflin gifts for The Office addict
- Natalie Portman's Black Swan ballet training techniques
- Who's the oddest zoo baby of the year?
- Facebook releases top status trends for 2010
- Layering tips for staying warm without adding bulk
- Biggest Golden Globe nomination snubs, surprises, and more
Posts for December 14th 2010
Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise were spotted on the set of Jack and Jill, both looking delightful in the respective outfits. While Suri opted for a flattering onesie, Katie looked just as stylish in a striped tee, green blazer, and skinny jeans. Shop these similar items to achieve Katie's professional, but cute, look.
Julianne Moore kept it minimal in a chic black and white ensemble at an event in New York City.
We're thrilled to present our favorite Lucky story here on Fab!
The weather has turned downright chilly in the past few days and I'm looking mournfully at my transitional summer-to-fall wardrobe and thinking it's time to ramp it up. There's only one way to transition those fall pieces to winter pieces without freezing your tail off every time you go out—layering. It keeps you in your trench coat long after the temps have dipped below 50, and in your shorts long after your summer tan has faded.
There are five essential items to keep you warm and chic at the same time.
2. Nubby Tights: I love black tights. They make that scandalously short skirt passable for the office, and they are functional! Throw on Hue's thick, soft tights, pair them with your summer platforms and a dress, and you're off.
3. Fur Vest: Whether faux or real, fur is a surefire way to stay warm. Stick your vest over a T-shirt, belt it for a slim silhouette and you're set. Fabulous Furs does a faux Mongolian lamb vest that had us all swearing it was straight off the Ann Demeulemeester runway.
We first saw her ladylike side in Louis Vuitton's Fall '10 ad campaign, and now Christy Turlington is back to give us more. The supermodel was snapped by Mark Seliger in Elle France's December issue, proving she still has what it takes to wow. From a bustier bra to longer hemlines to plaid and a trench coat, Christy makes us want the ladylike trend to last a little longer.
Jessica Stroup chose a chic black jumpsuit, accented with a pretty bow at the waist.