- Never thought you could make graham crackers or marshmallows? You can!
- A bird-themed DIY mantel scape
- 20 amazing covers from Vogue Paris
- Geeky cookies to make (and gift) this holiday
- Fun facts about Matthew McConaughey's family
- Channel a Brazilian bombshell on New Year's Eve
- How well do you know your holiday movies?
- Chronicles of a job hunter: chasing her dream
- The biology behind the femme fatale
- Take a look back at Brad Pitt's amazing 47 years!
- Last-minute shopping: food court survival guide
- Which seasonings are dangerous for dogs?
- White on silver holiday decor
- Video: Ashley Greene's Gucci bag wish and holiday football plans
Posts for December 19th 2010
If you haven't had chance to digest this week's style happenings — we've got your cliff notes right here. We're continuing our 2010 send-off with coverage of the year's best in fashion and prepping for the holiday fun with gift guides and dressing inspiration. But, of course, there's lots more to cover: Christy Turlington dazzled in Elle France and Carine Roitfeld resigned at French Vogue. Click on to get all caught up.
Twelve days left to New Year's! We're planning a new fabulous outfit each day.
Ladylike style was one of the biggest trends of 2010, and you can trace the trend right back to the iconic, perfectly coiffed Grace Kelly. Her dreamy floor-length dress with its sweetheart neckline is one of our favorite fashion moments of the classic movie To Catch a Thief, and it's serving as today's inspiration. Pair this gray (a more modern color) dress from J. Crew with elegant pieces that keep it feminine without being old-fashioned. Tip: place a brooch, like this cool feather piece, on the waist of your dress for a bit of eye-candy. May our NYE midnight smooch be just as romantic as Grace and Cary's was!