Wearing combat boots, Emma Roberts added a masculine touch to an otherwise feminine look. We're especially coveting her dainty horse necklace, but, really, the chain bag, charcoal dress, and ribbed tights are all fabulous too. Grab your Louis Vuitton suitcase and travel in style just like Emma.
Posts for December 2nd 2010
It's December, which means the year is drawing to a close so it's time to kick off our Best of 2010 coverage on the PopSugar Network! We're looking back at the year's biggest headlines, most fantastic pictures, milestone events, and so much more. Plus, we want your input on everything from food trends to celebrity fashion, to fitness crazes. Over the next month, we'll be sharing our comprehensive guide to the best of the best from the past 12 months. Weigh in on all our polls and stay tuned over the next few weeks as we round up your picks and make our favorite editors' choices. Enjoy!
- Pop asks who is the sexiest couple and looks back at Sandra Bullock's big news.
- Buzz wonders about the year's biggest breakout star and best big screen tough chick.
- Yum wants to know your favorite food magazine of the year.
- Bella makes a case for the Brazilian Blowout controversy.
- Fit's finding out about the best sneaker brand and gym chain.
- Tres is testing you on the year's love quotes.
- Fab's asking about your favorite place to shop online and footwear designer.
- Geek's rounding up tips for perfect photography.
- Casa's talking about their favorite feature.
- PopSugar Rush shares the top 10 celebrity viral videos of the year.
- Savvy's polling you on the most shocking effects of the recession.
- Lil's looking back at limited-edition diapers.
- Pet's picking the most popular dog breed.
- Pop UK got sweet with the year in celebrity PDA and favorite newlyweds.
- Fab UK is all about the ombre hair trend and celebrity ad campaigns
Fergie went out on a date night with Josh Duhamel looking sleek in black and white. For the evening out, she once again wore Helmut Lang, though this time, it was just the leggings. For your dinner date, do like Fergie and add an opulent white coat and croc clutch to jazz up your ensemble.
Sienna Miller may be bundled up in black, but all she needs to make a statement are those sweet, stripey gloves. Just proof that while Winter warmers — like scarves, gloves, and hats — are small accessories, their style value is major. Choose something printed, brightly hued ($33, originally $73), or sparkly ($8). Sienna inspires, and we've got the Fab-approved picks ready to shop, just click the items above to get the look!
This week's recipient of the Retail Therapy Avatar Style trophy put together an outfit so cool and casual that I'm hoping to re-create it for myself! RT player BajanBeauty's avatar looks sleek and stylish in a military-esque field jacket, ruched black leggings, and knee-high leather boots. I love the effortlessly chic appeal — it's perfect for running errands or meeting the girls for a movie.
Here's what she has on:
Shopping for a long list of loved ones each holiday season can be a bit overwhelming (and expensive); luckily, Macy’s has you covered in both departments.
The best part? After you find the perfect gift, Macy’s gives you free shipping or an extra 20 percent off sale and clearance items (score)!
Click here to check out gifts for everyone on your list from Macy’s, and then get ready to start checking things off your holiday to-do list!