- Which was your favorite hairstyle from 2010's fashion shows?
- How to keep your holiday cooking eco-friendly
- Be inspired by Chanel's holiday window decorations
- Great gadget gifts for last-minute shoppers
- Have you seen love bloom between parents on the playground?
- Keep cozy and chic in these stylish scarves and gloves
- Cast your vote for this year's best dramatic movie
- How to find out about — and score — an unlisted job
- 2010's top 25 must-read books
- Shirtless studs: Who was your favorite ab-tastic celeb of the year?
- Hot toddys make for a healthy alternative to high-calorie holiday drinks
- Santa paws: 25 too-cute canines impersonate St. Nick
- One reader shares her gorgeous holiday tablescape
- Video: David and Victoria Beckham share a tearful awards ceremony moment
Posts for December 20th 2010
Katie Holmes celebrated her 32nd birthday looking beautiful in burgundy. She wore the color in the form of harem pants with a semisheer blouse, fringe booties, and a cadet jacket to keep warm. You can replicate the look on your own with these key pieces and then feel free to strut your stuff like the fabulous Mrs. Cruise.
Megan Fox made her way to LAX in one of the hottest shoes of the season — the Jimmy Choo for Ugg Mandah boot. The rest of her look was decidedly more discreet but just as cute: gray oversize sweatshirt, navy jean leggings, and a fun straw hat for the beach. Shop the exact shoes, with all the rest, now.
Balenciaga just came out with its new limited-edition watch collection ($1,375-$1,445), and I want to get your thoughts since they're unlike many watches out there. That's probably because they're inspired by Cristobal Balenciaga's historical clock. They make a statement, that's for sure — the thick strap is standard, but the circle face on the rectangular plate is a unique look. Price aside, would you want to sport one?
Jessica Szohr looked bundled to perfection in her best TOMMY pieces to a Tommy Hilfiger store event in White Plains, NY. Her exact pieces aren't available online, but there are many similar options. We're loving her glitter tights for the holiday season, especially when paired with warm wool shorts, a cable cardigan, and a double-breasted coat. Shop all of the like items now.
The pre-Fall collections have been steadily growing in importance, and we love them because they're a sneak peek at what the designers are planning for their big Fall collections. Will we see more trends like the '70s, ladylike themes, or minimalism? What are the new colors going to be? Click on for an insider look at the best of pre-Fall 2011.
To see more pre-Fall trends, read more
Light emanates from the most beautiful skin, and Lancôme can now reproduce it.
With Aura-Inside™ technology, Lancôme invents its first foundation that re-creates the true natural light of perfect skin. Its unique weightless texture provides perfect buildable coverage. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within and visibly flawless.
With 10 years of research and seven international patents pending, Teint Miracle is enriched with soothing rose extract and provides 18 hours of hydration. Tient Miracle is oil- and fragrance-free, includes SPF 15 sunscreen, and is available in 20 shades. Click here to discover the makeup miracle today!
The countdown to a fabulous New Year's has begun, but in case you need more inspiration, turn to this party-perfect fashion spread in Nylon's January issue. It stars models Katja Kulyzhka and Diana Rudenok and gives new, snazzy meaning to partywear. It has all you need to ring in the new year in style: glitter, sky-high heels, shiny baubles, feathers, sequins, you name it. Step inside for a look into what could be your fabulous NYE fete.