- Get your kids excited about vegetables with creative food presentations
- 5 iPad cases with great keyboards
- Merry-making holiday cocktails
- Stocking stuffers for health food nuts
- How much do you really know about wrinkles?
- Who is the hottest bachelor of 2010?
- Gaga continues her risque streak on the streets and Stages of Paris
- Desire/acquire: faux fur throw
- Pucker up! The year in movie kisses
- George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta gives quite a view in skimpy bikini!
- When to say yes and when to say no at work
- Watch out for 6 holiday tree hazards
- The 5-minute party makeover
- Video: Michelle Williams opens up about missing Heath Ledger
Posts for December 22nd 2010
Nicole Richie went incognito at Barneys in a bevy of black and white with just a pop of red. Her most noteworthy pieces were her accessories, namely her Alexander McQueen scarf, Christian Louboutin boots, and Chanel bag, but we're loving the rest of the look too. Shop it all here.
First, Lindsey Wixson played with some crazy cats in Barneys' Fall '10 catalog; now, Kirsi Pyrhonen has a foodie holiday that includes an octopus and copious amounts of cabbage. Luxurious, gift-worthy pieces from Lanvin, Rag and Bone, and Proenza Schouler are served up with a healthy side of Barneys' quirky humor. Shot by Walter Pfeiffer, the catalog is bold and playful. Anybody hungry for shopping?
We're thrilled to present our favorite InStyle story here on Fab!
Emily Blunt attended the premiere of Gulliver's Travels in Hollywood over the weekend in a color-block dress by Roksanda Ilincic. The look featured an aquamarine top, which was perfectly offset by the attached tan skirt and a sliver of amethyst purple at the waist. Other celebrities are loving the way a beige skirt looks with a bright top, too: Kim Kardashian wore a sequined petal skirt with a ruby cowl neck blouse in London a few months ago, and Blake Lively wore a vibrant blue top by Gypsy 05 with a tan skort by Wayne on Gossip Girl this season. See more examples here.
— Sharon Clott
For more fashion, beauty, and style buzz you need to know, read What's Right Now! at InStyle.com.
Rihanna did some last-minute Christmas shopping in Beverly Hills wearing a few things we'd love to receive for the holiday. For instance, her suede Christian Louboutin booties; though, her Proenza Schouler jacket and Louis Vuitton red hat are pretty dope too. Shop like items of all of the above to replicate Rihanna's shopping style.
Padma Lakshmi left her Top Chef duties long enough to show off her sexy city style and her jewelry line in this sleek but easy outfit. The feminine and festive metallic top balances out edgy leather pants and kick-ass boots. Padma's dangly earrings ($750) and tough cuff ($1,350) are her own design; we love how she mixes hard and soft pieces for a look that is totally urban sophisticate.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!