Leona Lewis made her way to Heathrow airport in a mostly black look. She did, however, add a few pops of color in all the right places. We're crushing over her houndstooth rain boots as well as her leopard-print Mulberry bag. Shop the bag, with all the rest, now.
Posts for December 23rd 2010
Being that I'm always cold, and don't want to sacrifice style to stay warm, I love it when I find a piece that blends cozy with chic. American Apparel's thigh-high socks are one such discovery, and my new favorite obsession is these Aprés Collective Cropped Moto Jackets ($285 each). Besides keeping you super comfy and fashionable — check out the cool thumb holes — it can be worn a variety of ways, so you get way more looks for your buck. I own the Winter white version and wear it on the streets and the slopes!
While Kate Bosworth was checking out shoes at Barneys, we were busy scoping out her style. Overall her look was rather simple — cream-colored sweater, acid-washed jeans, chandelier earrings — but when paired together, she looked very polished and pretty. Shop these like styles to achieve the look on your own.
Actress Emmy Rossum sported a boarding school chic outfit while shopping. We love the tailored equestrian Smythe jacket she's wearing, so we found a similar Marc by Marc blazer ($467) to wear over a casual gray sweater. She finishes it with skinny black leather pants, black booties, and this Lisa Stewart gold charm necklace ($80).
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
When a retailer promises a unique shopping experience that helps you develop your personal style, you hope they have the right stuff to back up their claim. With Moxsie.com, that stuff is a community-driven online shopping experience, where your personal fashion sense is highly encouraged — then reflected in Moxsie's actual inventory. Moxsie's 100K+ Twitter followers don't follow blindly; they're asked to participate with Moxsie's #buyerchats, becoming a team of virtual buyers, providing input in designer meetings and going behind the scenes at fashion tradeshows and photo shoots. Of course, the best part is heading to Moxsie online to find that the designs you love — everything from cool-girl cocktail rings to shearling lined boots — are all right there. So, no buyer's remorse here.
- And it's Lady Gaga by a mile: the outré original wins best-dressed of the year — Vogue Daily
- Kate Moss considers opening a modeling school — People
- Victoria Beckham's bags snapped up fast — FabSugar UK
- Nicky Hilton's favorite LA boutiques, restaurants, and spas — FreshGuide
- Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo want your letters to Haiti — Teen Vogue
- Haute Hippie skirt: buy of the day — Lucky
- Rue La La's virtual Christmas card — Stylelist
- Need a stocking stuffer? I love the Gucci Mouse purse — Purse Blog
- Breaking: Anna Wintour reportedly went shopping in Brooklyn yesterday — The Cut
- This week's Unracked With Gilt Groupe: Eric Daman, stylist on Gossip Girl — Gilt Groupe
- Look of the day: Ciara — Stylelist
- Stella McCartney's Las Vegas store opens today — Racked
Rachel Zoe looked as chic as ever as she did a little last-minute Christmas shopping at Barneys. Her statement piece was definitely her fabulous fur coat, but we're obsessed with her accessories, like the Chloe Paraty bag and gold tassel necklace. Shop the bag, with other similar pieces, now.