- Winter fashion tips: look good while staying warm
- Before they were parents, they were "Friends": take our quiz!
- Wonderful wooden iPod accessories
- Easy cheesy appetizers perfect for NYE
- Lace up: sneaker review roundup
- What was Lady Gaga's wildest beauty look of 2010?
- 10 scandalous movie romances (that everyone loves!)
- Repurpose your holiday cards for charity
- How well have you been paying attention to 90210 this season?
- The year in Brad Pitt's beard!
- Everybody wants to know how much money Taylor Swift made this year
- Play all Pet's adorable faceoff games
- Video: stars share their biggest moments of 2010
Posts for December 27th 2010
In Honor of Natalie Portman's Engagement, Check Out Her Ballet Dancer Fiance in Club Monaco's Fall Campaign
Pop just announced that Natalie Portman is engaged to NYC ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied. What's more, she's pregnant with his baby! We posted this Club Monaco Fall campaign starring Benjamin and model Malgosia Bela a while ago, but in honor of this happy news, here it is again. The theme is "Dance Dance Evolution," and who better to show off the clothes than the principal ballet dancer. Sequins, feathers, pearls . . . step inside to see what's in store. Then watch the video version.
The second I saw this cute look from Fab reader truelouis, I knew it had to be featured — her cozy-cute Christmas outfit is just too festive and Fab not to highlight. She bundled up in a knee-length skirt and leggings, slim-fitting black tee and an adorable oversize horse-print cardigan. It's a perfect look for hanging out at home and enjoying the holiday.
Congrats to truelouis!
Everyone else, submit your looks, and I might feature you on FabSugar!
Only four days left till New Year's Eve, and if you're still looking for something pretty to wear when the ball drops, we've got another celeb-inspired suggestion. Kate Moss's rocker-chic spin on the flapper is festive and cool. All you need is an embellished, flapper-style dress for an easy start, then finish with a boyfriend blazer, and the quintessential smoky eye to nail the look. Just click above to shop!
We die! PopSugar's Retail Therapy has just opened a Rachel Zoe pop-up shop, chock-full of ah-mazing new items to outfit your avatars. There are tons of super-chic pieces available now — and each one has been hand-picked by Rachel herself. My favorite has to be this Zoe-tastic faux fur vest, which is limited-edition and only available in her store. Get there fast — the RZ store is only around for the holidays, and you don't want to miss out on these glamorous goods!