- Tour Australia through Oprah's eyes
- Video: Ben Affleck gushes about "extraordinary" Jennifer Garner
- Stock up on party-ready pantry items
- Send a call from Santa with Google Voice
- What was your favorite celebrity fragrance of 2010?
- Are you worried about him proposing over the holidays?
- Edible holiday decorations the whole family can create
- One size fits all — 25 fabulous bags and baubles to give and get
- Go faux with stylish reusable Christmas trees
- Carey Mulligan feels shame with new indie role
- How well do you know your holiday sweets?
- Who was your favorite new celebrity pet?
- Dad-approved gifts that won't break the bank
- Who should win the title of sexiest woman of the year?
Posts for December 9th 2010
Adriana Lima looked chic and sexy in a bright red mini while promoting the $2 million Fantasy Bra at Victoria's Secret in Illinois.
Rashida Jones wore cropped harem pants and a crisp denim jacket to the opening of Devon in Beverly Hills.
Proenza Schouler bag in tow, Jessica Alba ran errands in LA looking weather-appropriate and adorable. She fought the mildly brisk air with a brown scarf over a beige blouse, which were both worn with peep-toe Toms and bootcut jeans. A bevy of bangles complement the look nicely. Shop it all here.
This cute and cozy look by PopSugar's Retail Therapy player electric feathers really warmed me up — I love how she dressed her avatar in a silk top, slouchy gray trousers, and a fun sequined sweater. It's a sparkly, stylish look that's perfect for braving a chilly day.
Here's what she has on:
Congrats electric feathers!
Dakota Fanning made her way through the LAX airport in a look that was both casual and cute. It's also an easy ensemble to recreate on your own. Start with basic stirrup leggings, add suede booties, a simple sweatshirt and a nylon parka and you're good to go. Ray-Bans just make it that much cooler. Shop now.
Since you're probably already eagerly searching for Proenza Schouler's new Mochilla wallets, I'll make it easy on you: our sister site ShopStyle's got you covered. You already know that this site is like your partner in crime when it comes to shopping, and now it's carrying Proenza Schouler's amazing collections — the bags, the dresses, and those wallets — all easily shoppable and ready to add to your wish lists!