Posts for March 14th 2010
Rose McGowan emoted super sweetness in a rose-print blouse and black skinnies while out in LA.
- Gossip Girl is back! Take our famed fashion quiz and get Serena's cozy casual look.
- Paris Fashion Week stole our hearts yet again — check out all our coverage!
- Take a minute to admire Alexander McQueen's final RTW collection.
- The Oscars kicked off the week, here's our entire red carpet roundup.
- Rachel Zoe is going to guest blog on Fab! She already gave us some exclusive accessory intel.
- Guess the designer by their inspired Pantone Spring color.
- Revel in all of Spring's fabulous fashion ad campaigns.
- Get inspired by Anthropologie's March catalog.
- What do you think of Lauren Conrad's collection for Kohl's?
- Do you approve of my March most wanted?
- Who wore Prabal Gurung better? Celebs face off against the first lady.
Ashley Greene spent a sunny day in Los Angeles with her acting coach looking feminine and sweet in an outfit perfect for any Spring day. She wore a maroon open cardigan over a pink ruffled tank with dark skinny jeans and patent leather pumps. An ivory bag and oversize sunglasses provided the finishing touches. Shop like items now to achieve a similar look!
Selita Ebanks attended Jen Groover's book launch party in NYC wearing an artsy white frock.
After a short hiatus due to our Look of the Day contest, Looks of the Week are back in action. Hooray! This week's looks ranged from super colorful to totally muted. My favorites are Spring-tastic, cobalt cutie, pink leopard, fun in florals, go go gray, sweet lace, hoodie, hat attack, figure skater, and moody florals. Check 'em out.