Posts for March 21st 2010
Jessica Alba was seen leaving an office building in LA looking '70s chic. She paired a plaid tunic over light-wash MiH bell bottom jeans, adding a chunky gold necklace for even more style. Platform sandals, a brown purse, and gold aviator sunglasses provided the finishing touches on this laid-back ensemble, which can be easily re-created with these similar items now!
- I interviewed The Runaways' costume designer — hear all about the rockin' wardrobe.
- We taught you 50 ways to wear two scarves.
- Guess the celebrity by her Spring ensemble.
- Here are 10 Spring dresses you need right now!
- Shed the layers with Mossimo's Spring Target collection.
- Jenni Kayne fans — here's a fashion flashback for you.
- Go behind the seams of a San Francisco screen-printing party.
- See Simply Vera's Spring lineup.
- Get Blair's sophisticated look from this week's Gossip Girl and take our fashion quiz.
- Revel in all of Spring's fabulous fashion ad campaigns.
- Rachel Zoe, our guest blogger, shared what she can't live without this Spring and tipped us off to her next QVC collection.
- Which Olsen sister rocked her Spring scarf harder?
- Vote on this week's NYC-inspired Project Runway looks.
- How do you prefer the Sex and the City trio — day or night?
Jessica Lowndes looked cute in a purple draped frock at the Planned Parenthood gala in Virginia.
Hi! My wedding is in two months and I have yet to find shoes for the bridesmaids to wear with their dresses. Here is their Bebe dress. I need six pairs of the same shoe. If you can please give me websites, or simply tell me the color and style of shoe you would recommend. Thank you so much for the help ladies!
Kylie Minogue was photographed leaving her house in London looking great in earth tones. She paired a taupe sweater and knit infinity scarf with jeans and brown leather booties, and wore fashionable cat-eye sunglasses and a brown leather satchel (similar to this one by Prada) to complete her look. Shop the items here for a similar vibe!
This week you all dusted off your skirts and put them to good use. The looks that stood out most are revival dress, seeing sequins, girlie military, all about the skirt, sweet in florals, hard and soft, little bit of lace, poufy, lazy day, and loving leopard. All wonderful — check them out!