Posts for April 11th 2010
- Did you see the Sex and the City 2 trailer? Fabulous!
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe dishes on all things vintage.
- See what you need now for a stylish Spring.
- Guess the celeb proposer by the engagement ring!
- Get Fab styling tips inspired by Lulu's latest look books.
- We have such great Fab Community content. Don't miss it.
- Are you a classic girl? Then refer to our 10 stylishly traditional engagement rings.
- Sneak peek of Interview's iPad issue.
- Did you get a chance to see the Kardashian sisters' debut jewelry line? Awesome stuff.
- The look for less: Proenza Schouler tie-dye tank.
- Be sure to check out celebrity engagement rings that rock!
- J.Crew's Fall gear is revealed — you like?
- Go behind the seams of Barneys' party for Derek Blasberg's latest book.
Hilary Rhoda attended the 7th Annual New Yorkers For Children Spring Dinner Dance in NYC donning a snake-print maxi dress.
Katie Lee attended the 7th Annual New Yorkers For Children Spring Dinner Dance in NYC wearing a gathered silk halter dress.
This week you all impressed with your own take on warmer-weather wear. My picks for favorite street style are maxed out, grungy kiss, mix and match, cherry blossoms, bitter sweet, floral dress, one for one, la la lace, b-day look, and good Friday. Click on to get a little outfit inspiration.