Posts for April 20th 2010
After a weekend at Coachella, I'm hooked on chill concert looks. But, even if a festival isn't in the itinerary, this Free People Gauze Ruffles Top ($50, originally $88) channels the vibe and will lend the hippie chic aesthetic to any kind of denim. I love the feel of Free People's laxed, girlie pieces, and right now everything from accessories and shoes to sweet blouses and sweaters is on sale for under $100 — some even under $30.
You MUST view this video of Norma Kamali swimwear, which includes her swimwear line for Walmart, too. I am so digging that retro daisy print. And wouldn't you know that Norma Kamali is leading the tech fashion scene once again by participating in the first digital version of Interview magazine that's available for the iPad? She's such a maverick. Love her.
For more on Norma Kamali swimwear, go to NormaKamaliSwimwear.com.
January Jones hid her face under some Ray-Ban sunglasses and a natural colored fedora as she grocery shopped in Los Feliz, CA. Her casual outfit was perfect for a day of running errands while being cute and flattering at the same time. Layer a striped long-sleeved top over a black tank with dark skinny jeans and Rainbow flip-flops and you'll have January's look in no time. Shop now!
Let’s be honest, there are only two ways to look at this: either you have had it happen or you have fretted about it happening . . . all because your bra wasn’t the right fit.
Thanks to Macy’s and its dedicated team of fit specialists, you won’t have to worry about this ever again!
Take a moment to visit the Macy’s Fit Matters site and check out its Bra-Solutions Videos and intimate, real-world revelations from the Bra “OOPS” Files.
But before you go, tell us:
- Surf's up with H&M's supermodels — Modelinia
- I love lucite — The Zoe Report
- Scarlett Johansson graces the cover of InStyle's May issue — InStyle
- Garance Dore attacks plus-size trend as unhealthy, unflattering — Stylelist
- Celebrities love Tadashi Shoji — Red Carpet Fashion Awards
- Sheryl Crow and Tina Fey rock the same dress at the same event — People
- Look of the moment: distressed denim — Lucky
- Terry Richardson shot Tamara Mellon naked — The Cut
- Five tips on scoring big with designer collaborations — College Fashion
- Marc Jacobs boho woven hobo — Purse Blog