Posts for April 25th 2010
- Congrats to Project Runway winner Seth Aaron! Here are the three final collections.
- Also, do you prefer Heidi Klum's Project Runway dress long or short?
- Tying the knot? Here's all the wedding style info you need to know.
- Who do you think should take over the design reigns at Ungaro?
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe shares her style icons.
- Peruse the hotties at US Weekly's annual Hollywood bash.
- Surf's up with Roxy's Summer collection.
- We have such great Fab Community content. Don't miss it.
- Here are 10 crazy things you don't have to buy, but you've got to see.
- Check out these saucy celebs who wear innerwear as outerwear.
- This week's big controversy: ABC witholding Lane Bryant's plus-size lingerie ad.
- Speaking of, photographer Garance Doré voices her plus-size model opinions.
- Happy Earth Day! See celebs talk eco-chic and here are our our top 10 eco fashion finds.
- Our first American fashion tribute: Ralph Lauren — stay tuned for more!
- Here are 10 fabulous bags you need now.
- Claim your Zac Posen for Target — in stores and online today!
- Who wore courtside plaid and denim better: David Beckham or Charlize Theron?
An ecstatic Zoe hugs her doctor looking good in Missoni in this scene from The Back-up Plan. She belts her striped designer cardigan over an oatmeal-colored henley dress (similar to this one by Calypso), and pairs it with black suede Christian Louboutin boots, shown here in brown. A black leather hobo and her favorite leather cuff bracelet top it all off. Shop now!
Be sure to enter our The Back-up Plan Giveaway here!
Photo courtesy of CBS Films
Olivia Palermo layered an Asian-inspired jacket over a beige knit dress at the La Vie en Rouge Dior soiree in NYC.
This week you've all got something in common, and I think it's those shorter hemlines. Now that we're totally immersed in Spring, looks are leggy and I'm loving it. Here are my standout picks: leopard, slightly chilly, Spring brown and blues, Versailles, lady in red, Coachella Canada style, AuH20, dinner with the girls, Spring ballerina, and goodnight and go. Click through to get a lookie at this fashion pack.