- Did you watch FabTV's latest episode, sequins on the streets? So cool.
- Find out our guest blogger Rachel Zoe's change-of-season beauty secrets!
- See what you need now for a stylish Spring.
- Guess the gorgeous model in the Spring '10 ad.
- Want to know what we're craving? Refer to our April must haves.
- We have such great Fab Community content. Don't miss it.
- Are you digging the Cynthia Vincent for Target collection?
- Speaking of collections, Zara's Spring look book is so pretty.
- It's wedding season: submit your wedding dress photos and shop for a unique rock.
- Get styling tips from Anthropologie's catalog.
- We got a Fab exclusive on Elizabeth and James's fine jewelry.
Posts for April 4th 2010
Did you watch FabTV's latest episode, sequins on the streets?
Wedding season is upon us here at Sugar headquarters!
Wedding season is upon us here at Sugar headquarters! So far we've shown you nontraditional engagement rings, and there's a celebrity rings post to come! To prepare for dress week, I'd love for all those married gals to submit a photo of their breathtaking wedding dress — white, ivory, voluminous, streamlined, I want to see it all. Simply upload your look in our Look of the Day group, and who knows, you may see yourself on Fab!
This week was all about getting your dress on.