Posts for May 16th 2010
- The Cannes Film Festival is in full fashion bloom!
- Do you approve of Linday Lohan's 6126 clothing and handbag launch?
- Who was most Fab at Nylon's young Hollywood par-tay?
- Gear up for Summer with Aussie brand Seafolly's Summer look book.
- Take our The City fashion quiz of the week.
- Tying the knot? Here's all the wedding style info you need to know.
- Here are 10 cute and sassy Spring bras to consider.
- Do you like my May must haves?
- Gisele works army chic in Vogue Latino.
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe teaches us a thing or two about menswear.
- We have such great Fab Community content. Don't miss it.
- Feast on Chanel's St. Tropez presented Resort collection.
- Crisp white, cool khaki, and sweet florals make up Zara's May look book.
- Take our tough Gossip Girl fashion quiz and shop Blair's funky Marc Jacobs dress.
- Start stocking up on Sex and the City 2 wardrobe notes.
- Get savvy styling techniques from Topshop's latest collection.
- Here are 15 weapons to ward off foot blisters.
- Help me decide which old-school Versace ad rules.
Estelle paired a denim jacket with a psychedelic print dress to the Belvedere pink grapefruit launch party in NYC.
In a spread for Tush Magazine, transsexual icon Amanda Lepore strikes a supermodel pose — no, that's not actually Naomi, but did she have you fooled? For the spread titled "She's Them All," Lepore mimics supermodel greats Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Karen Elson, and Nadja Auermann — and does it with gusto. These are pretty perfected and I still can't get over the spot-on Naomi smile or fabulously poised Evangelista. What do you think: freaky or fabulous?