Kate Walsh donned an LBD and beautiful bib necklace at the opening night of Dusk Rings a Bell in NYC.
Posts for May 28th 2010
A couple moody Lanvins, two fresh LWDs, a few colorful maxis, some yummy men, and lots of sexy legs are on this week's agenda. First order of business — doesn't Emma Roberts look beautiful as ever in her white Temperley London dress? The gold beading and shoulder cutouts, not to mention the flowy fabric and short hemline, make her look like a goddess of our times. As for the rest of the stylish celeb gang this week, they're all working it in their own way, from sidewalks to red carpets. Go on, get in there!
Now is the perfect time to experiment with different colors and textures on handbags. Do so with the creations of Moni Moni by Cinzia Moniaci — they're made in Italy, so that unique European flair comes through in her designs. Because the Italian designer now lives in LA, the casual Cali vibe seeps through, too. All the bags are made with leather, so quality is not an issue. This Moni Moni Blossom Messenger ($325) is my absolute favorite. How cute are those wrinkled blossoms? It would have been a cute companion at Coachella. Apparently I'm not the only Moni Moni fan — here's a laundry list of celebs who also love Cinzia's bags.
To see more Springy Moni Moni bags, read more
Sex and the City 2 is finally out in theaters — Buzz's review is out, our tickets are bought, and we're ready to sit back and watch the movie! As we prepare to relax with our girlfriends over Memorial Day, here's a look back at some of the highlights from all our SATC 2 coverage across the network. From fashion to interiors to just tons of photos of all the women, check out some of our very favorite posts about the famous fab four!
- Fab gathered the glam looks of the Sex and the City 2 clothes and had an exclusive chat with wardrobe designer Pat Field about her picks for the movie!
- Geek revealed that Carrie is keeping her Mac but Samantha is taking her HP Mini on their journey and has hot gadget suggestions for the Fab four
- Buzz wants to know if you can tell the TV show from the movie and asks the eternal question of Mr. Big vs. Aidan
- Yum made our mouths water with 10 food trends SATC made famous and a special cocktail for the film
- Bella's quizzing your SATC beauty memory and shows us what the women really looked like in the '80s as well as their characters' hair evolutions
- Très looked at 20 old flames from the series, famous relationship quotes, and friendship lessons from the girls
- Lil has exclusive details on Charlotte's daughters' room decorations and tests your knowledge of SATC's babies
- Casa has the scoop on the movie's sexy interiors straight from the designer and a closer look at all the decor
- Savvy has life lessons straight from the SATC women and wants to know which of the foursome has the coolest career?
- Fit takes a look at Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha's workouts through the years but points out not all their habits are healthy
Kate Walsh went with a little black dress for the opening night of Dusk Rings a Bell in NYC. Although the ruching detail on her dress was beautiful and unique, what really made her outfit were her bib necklace and strappy sandals. Both eye-catching pieces stood out, making a simple black dress something to remember. Shop these items to get a similar look now!
Come Fall, you better believe we'll be donning delectable pieces from Mango's Fall collection. While we couldn't be in Madrid this week to check out the runway show — the event boasted models and scenesters such as Elettra Wiedemann, Poppy Delevigne, and Amanda Hearst — these pretty pictures will do just fine. The collection paid tribute to American influences via cozy capes, leather trousers, and suede shorties dipped in warm hues of caramel, camel, and burnt sienna. Noteworthy items include a sexy silver lamé wrap top and a cool wool jumper. Ready to be inspired?