Rachel Weisz stunned in a white cutout frock at the screening of AGORA in NYC.
Posts for May 30th 2010
- Exciting Cruise '11 collections are starting to sprout!
- Did you peep Christian Louboutin's Fall '10 line yet? Funky!
- Get statement jewels on a budget thanks to guest blogger Rachel Zoe.
- Carine Roitfeld's new favorite LBD of the moment is by Balmain!
- See our Fab Stylist of the Week Marcied23's winning surf-tastic 'fit.
- Witness all our fabulous Sex and the City 2 coverage.
- And vote on which of the Fab foursome was most Fab at the London premiere.
- Get yourself an eclectic ring that will rock your hand!
- Guess the Fab model by her signature style.
- The new hot hemline is mid-calf — are you into it?
- We hear Giles Deacon is taking over the Ungaro throne — hooray!
- Find the right sunglasses for your face shape courtesy of FabTV.
- Do you prefer Victoria Beckham's Fall '10 dress long or short?
- I visited Refinery29's tag sale in LA and snapped photos of stylish shoppers.
- Thoughts on Georgia May Jagger as Chanel Cruise model?
- Peep Whitney Port's Whitney Eve Fall '10 collection.
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- Which Get Him to the Greek red carpet couple is most Fab?
After all the excitement, all the build-up, the highly anticipated Sex and the City 2 debuted on Thursday. I'll allow BuzzSugar to size up the plot but the wardrobe was beyond fantastical. Carrie even made a record-breaking number of outfit changes: 48! Did you catch the the flick yet? What did you think?
Photos courtesy of Warner Bros.
Cat Deeley attended the SYTYCD premiere in Hollywood wearing a white wrap dress adorned with a funky gold embellishment.
What to wear? Carrie looks cute as can be as she stares into her closet at her endless options. Her oversize oatmeal tank is quite similar to this one by Alexander Wang, and is adorable over her taupe pleated skirt. White pointed pumps provide a little Sex and the City panache, but in a very wearable ensemble. Shop it all here.
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures
This week, I'm going gaga for your color schemes — some of you went mellow in monochromatic looks, while others got bold with bright pops of Springy hues. However you dice it, this is some Fab street style inspiration, so click on to get the full rundown on my favorites: Paris fusion, romper room, launch party, shower attire, taking a risk, simple, vitamin C, dinner date, sweetness, and walk in the park.