Father's Day has arrived — here are some fresh gamer ideas for pops. Fab's main mission this year? To zoom in — way in — on the most stylish celeb dads. 25 of them. First we have the obvious choices, like David Beckham, Usher, and Brad Pitt. These men dress so fresh, it's as if they have style in their DNA. Then there are other fashion mavens like Stella McCartney's hubby, Colin Farrell, Patrick Dempsey, and Peter Facinelli. And we can't overlook the rebels: Lenny Kravitz, Slash, Chris Robinson. Feast on these most stylish dads.
Posts for June 20th 2010
- Brush up on your Summer style slang.
- Exciting Cruise '11 collections continue to inspire.
- What do you think of my warm weather-friendly June must haves?
- See who won this week's Fab stylist challenge.
- Get the details on the Sugar girls' new Summer outfits!
- Fawn over Jennifer Behr's nautical, sweet Summer headgear collection.
- Check out the candy-infused style of Katy Perry's "California Gurls" music vid.
- This week we honed in on The City's funky fashions.
- Need some budget-friendly wedding accessories? Check out The Limited!
- Three lessons in how to wear cool camel right here.
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe shares her swimsuit picks, oh la la.
- See which Summer shoes guest blogger Rachel Zoe recommends.
- Don't forget a fresh towel for Summer fun!
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- Who wore neon/nude Valentino better — Dree Hemingway or Delfina Delettrez Fendi?
- One to watch: Ugly Betty's emerging style star Mark Indelicato.
- Learn how to find the right swimsuit for your bod.
Alexa Chung looked uber stylish, as usual, while out at the YSL Belle D'Opium fragrance launch in NYC. She paired high-waisted leather shorts with a more casual gray tee, adding a cozy cable knit cardigan and heels to complete her ensemble. Shop similar items to get her look now!
ShopStyle always has something juicy up its sleeve. The latest involves giving away shoes — Jimmy Choo shoes — so listen up. All you have to do is sign up for Sale Alerts (I do this all the time anyway), and you'll be entered to win a fabulous pair of new Choos. Here are the official rules and you have until July 7 to sign up.
Your Summer styles stunned this week. Some with soft color palettes, others channeling a little '90's grunge — your variations always dazzle. To get a dose of the fashion, click on to see my faves: wrapped in silk and lace, casual Friday, sparkle spree, prego in yellow, dreamcatcher, gray on gray, natural beauty, cuffed and rolled, '90s revival, and cowgirl in Miami.